Equitybee is on a mission to help startup employees become shareholders and take part in the success of the companies they pour their hearts into. Through our investor community, employees can access the capital they need to exercise their stock options and participate in the success of the companies they helped build.
If you're passionate about startups and driven by success, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Join our team and help empower startup employees! After all, what's more rewarding than seeing your hard work make a difference? Apply today and become a part of the Hive.
Equitybee is seeking a highly skilled Product Designer to join our team. In this role, you'll conduct user research, create wireframes and prototypes, and develop design guidelines for our web platform. We're looking for an innovative problem-solver with a strong portfolio and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. Join us in designing life-changing events for startup employees!
- At least 2 years of experience in product design (UX/UI)
- Experienced in user research and user testing
- Understanding of highly complex product environments
- Experience in designing while adhering to compliance regulations
- Highly skilled with Figma
- Experience collaborating closely with product and R&D teams
- Innovative problem-solver with the ability to simplify complex concepts in a simple manner
- Vast experience designing for web
- Self-starter, owner, absolute badass
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge in investment mechanics or a personal affinity to investments
- Photoshop, After Effects
- Experience in Fintech, Ed-tech, or Med-tech
- Hybrid work model | Work from our Tel Aviv office and the comfort of your home.
- Equity | Enjoy a competitive stock option package.
- Family-friendly | Discover EquityBee’s family-first approach.
- Parental leave | Get paid parental leave, regardless of gender.
- Dog-friendly | Join the Equitybee pack by bringing your pet to work.
- Education fund | Receive a tax-free employee savings plan.
- Sick leave | Get paid for sick days from day one.
- Meal allowance | Enjoy a 1000-NIS monthly meal budget.
- Join our frequent virtual and in-person events, happy hours, and hangouts.