Junior Sales Associate
We are seeking an ambitious Junior Sales Associate to become an integral part of the Israeli Business Unit. This is a unique entry opportunity, you will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced startup environment, learn from industry experts, and kickstart your career in the world of business and investments. But most importantly, You will be helping startup employees to become shareholders and participate in the success of the companies they worked so hard to build. If you are driven and want to make an impact, we would love to hear from you.
- Strong interest in a future career in sales and investments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fluent in English & Hebrew.
- A keen interest in the financial market and the startup ecosystem.
- Proactive, self-driven, motivated, and eager to learn.
- Assist the Equity Success and Investor Relations team with day-to-day operations.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships with our clients.
- Learn and apply knowledge about business and investments.
- Participate in sales and business meetings.
- Qualification: Pre-qualify leads as sales opportunities by understanding their needs, budget, and decision-making processes.
- Lead Generation: Identify potential clients and generate interest through cold calls, email campaigns, and social media outreach.
- Set Meetings: Schedule meetings between prospective clients and senior sales representatives to discuss our offerings in detail.
- Maintain CRM: Keep detailed records of calls, interactions, and follow-ups using CRM software. Ensure that all data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Market Research: Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities to help tailor outreach strategies.
- Collaboration: Work closely with marketing to align sales strategies and capitalize on inbound leads.
- Hybrid work model | Work from our Tel Aviv office & the comfort of your home.
- Equity | Enjoy a competitive stock option package.
- Family-friendly | Discover Equitybee's family-first approach.
- Parental leave | Get paid parental leave, regardless of gender.
- Dog-friendly | Join the Equitybee pack by bringing your pet to work.
- Education fund | Receive a tax-free employee savings plan.
- Sick leave | Get paid for sick days from day one.
- Meal allowance | Enjoy a 1000-NIS monthly meal budget.
- Work-life balance | Join our frequent virtual and in-person events, happy hours, and hangouts.