About the Role
For some people, education is a job. For us, it’s our obsession. Masterschool is on a mission to build the world’s largest school by providing everyone the opportunity to create a rewarding career. We’re a global network of success-based schools led by industry leaders. Our immersive online training programs provide you the skills and training to build a career in tech. Masterschool programs consist of mentorship, professional guidance, a robust industry network, and no tuition until you're hired. We’ve raised a $100M seed round from leading venture funds and we’re just getting started.
We are seeking passionate Cybersecurity professionals who will deliver an exceptional learning experience as an Instructor or Mentor for students seeking to build a career in cybersecurity.
Our Instructors will inspire, teach, and equip a group of students with the skills and knowledge necessary for starting a career in data analytics. Our Mentors coach students through their job search through live workshops and 1:1 support, with a goal of helping them land their first job in the industry.
Masterschool will provide teaching content, and you will take full ownership of teaching complete units of our curriculum, ensuring that students are equipped with the knowledge and skills for their next role.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging live classes about key cybersecurity topics and skills.
- Provide 1:1 guidance for students, help them understand the course material, and provide feedback on their work.
- 2+ years of industry experience as an SOC/Cybersecurity analyst, Cybersecurity Engineer, GRC Specialist, or Cloud Security Engineer.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- A desire to teach, help students problem-solve, and help others reach their professional goals.
- 1+ year managerial experience
- Prior teaching experience as a Cybersecurity Instructor (Bootcamp or University).
- Prior experience with hiring for junior Cybersecurity roles.
If you are passionate about helping build a category-defining company in Education / Workforce Development, we encourage you to apply.