Travel Experience Agent (Night Shift, In-Office)
Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
At Navan, our mission is to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. We help our travellers focus on being there, not getting there and our Travel Experience team is central to this mission!
As a member of our Travel Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting our users in their travel needs. While helping users you will have the opportunity to offer insights to product, design and engineering teams, directly having an impact in how we scale and improve our product offering. As owners of customer satisfaction, your role is to solve issues, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal teams to remove any barriers for the traveller - all while providing a market-leading positive experience!
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Do:
- Assist our travellers with best-in-class personalised support, adding value and solving problems with any travel or tech related help they may require, ranging from standard platform queries to last-minute emergency travel situations.
- Work to, thrive and achieve through KPI’s that both relate to performance and behaviour
- Contribute to you and your team's continual learning and upskilling, constantly improving your travel knowledge and platform knowledge so we set the standard for best-in-class travel agents
- Build internal relationships across global teams
- Feedback to our product and engineering team to be part of the solution in our product improvement
What We’re Looking For:
- 5 years Significant experience in a customer service role and find satisfaction in providing delight to those experiences
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Travel Industry & GDS Sabre experience strong preferred
- Metrics driven as an indicator and motivator of success
- A skilled communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English who enjoys creating personalized verbal and written communication
- A team player who thrives in collaborating, giving and receiving feedback and lifting others up
- Curious thinker who loves to keep learning and thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Tech Savvy - not an expert but will be confident in Gmail, Zendesk, Slack and Salesforce as well as our unique travel customer service platform TravelXen