Associate, Strategy & Operations EMEA
As an Associate, Strategy & Operations, EMEA you’ll have the chance to learn and develop, tackle serious challenges, and make an impact. You will use your problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills – paired with your business mindset – to create scalable solutions that enhance and promote Navan’s vision to win in the Travel, Payment and Expense market in EMEA. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving environment and contributes to the execution of our growth story in EMEA.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with our General Manager and Sr. Director Strategy & Operations, EMEA by actively participating in the coordination, management, and communication of all topics that are important to Navan EMEA
- Work on impactful projects ranging from strategy, operations, and communications to leadership. This is a remarkable job opportunity to think about the big picture, influence leadership decision making, learn about every aspect of the business, and execute on your own responsibilities
- Building a strong sustainability position for Navan will be one of your first big projects. This is, fully own and drive our corporate sustainability strategy with the involvement of various departments into concrete actions with tangible outcomes and against aggressive deadlines. Furthermore, you will be the go-to-person for our sales teams whenever sustainability is a crucial topic within the sales process and continuously evaluating how our sustainability product features could be further enhanced in the long-run.
- Schedule and prepare management meetings with a clear drive to results and follow up on the implementation of agreed-upon projects across all departments from go-to-market to customer support
- Analyze and reevaluate existing processes across the organization to uncover cross-departmental bottlenecks and support individual leaders and teams on an ad-hoc basis to create impact where it’s needed most
What We’re Looking For:
- You successfully completed your master’s degree in international business, economics, innovation/entrepreneurship, finance or any other related field from a top-tier university/program
- Ideally you have already gathered work experience preferably in management consulting, VC or hyper-growth startups; any experience in sustainability and/or impact venturing/investing would be a plus
- You generally work in an extraordinarily structured way and apply it to every task at hand
- You have a proactive and independent working style allowing you to plan ahead with little guidance
- You have a hands-on working style with the capacity to deliver strong results and impact business decisions in a dynamic environment
- You have advanced experience in GoogleSuite (or similar Excel and PowerPoint)
- Your are fluent in English; German and/or French would be a strong plus