Director Of Product Management
Join one of the hottest startups in the payments space. Tipalti is transforming painful, manual accounts payable processes with a global payment platform that automates the entire process of paying partners worldwide while enhancing the partner experience.
Our customers love us and our 99% customer satisfaction record is proof of that. We help some of the world's hottest companies such as Amazon, GoDaddy, Twitter, and hundreds of others grow and scale their operations more successfully.
If you are a product manager leader, looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, get-stuff-done, where you have the opportunity to make a difference and play a critical part in growing Tipalti product and revenue - we would love to talk with you
As a Director of Product Management, your responsibilities will include:
- Inspire, lead, and develop a team of product managers.
- Lead a product line: Define and develop a product roadmap for the platform and back-office domain that represents key deliverables, customer's ask, and market direction, track execution and manage sprints scoping.
- Work closely with the development team in Israel, as well as with the entire product team
- Be the domain expert, mastering both the customer needs and the product capabilities.
- Engage with executive stakeholders to identify needs and map them to the overall product roadmap.
Desired Skills and experience:
- 6 -8 years track record as a successful product manager for a web-based SaaS B2B product.
- 3+ years of direct management of product managers
- Proven Leadership capabilities and mentorship skills
- Experience from a startup company.
- Software Engineering background – an advantage.
- Business orientation.
- Experience in leading a mobile product - an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and tight time frames.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and solve practical problems in a dynamic environment
- Relevant academic degree.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.