Commercial Account Executive
.About the job
A true hunter who understands the franchise model and can collaborate with all their internal resources (Sales Development, Solution Consulting, Alliances, Finance, legal and others) while leveraging the heavy investment in the sales stack to understand their territory and find the best target prospect to go after.
What you’ll do
- Meet or exceed Sales Quota while keeping in mind the monthly/quarterly/annual linearity goals
- Maintaining a healthy and clean pipeline (4-5x depending on their close rate
- Manage the sourcing of new opportunities (by working with their sales development team member, Alliances, and self sourcing new opportunities)
- Maintaining a healthy activity level each week/month to achieve new opportunities target (target emailing, phone prospecting, LinkedIn/social outreach)
- Effective management of a territory
What you’ll need
- What you’ve learned:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Your background includes:
- 2 years of sales experience or more
- Experience working in a SaaS B2B technology company
- Your skills include:
- Self Starter with a strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong Communication skills (for both internal and external communication)
- Team player and collaborator
- Understanding of Territory planning and account segmentation
- Ability to qualify inbound leads or outbound prospect target prospect accounts.
- Ability to use automated technology to run their own demo.
- This position is open to AEs based in Vancouver or Toronto and its an hybrid work environment (3 days in the office and 2 days from home).
Unique aspects of this role
- Travel: Moderate to significant overnight travel (approximately 25%+/- anticipated).
- Normal workweek business hours within geographic location and time zone.
- Requires flexibility to coordinate schedules across time zones with internal teams and external customers and contacts.
- Physical aspects:
- Position is located onsite/in-office three days per week.
- Prolonged sitting and/or standing at workstation.
- Prolonged computer and/or telephone usage.
- Ability to hear, understand and distinguish speech and other sounds.
- Visual acuity at close ranges.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.