Full Stack Developer (Frontend Oriented)
The AP group is responsible for leading one of Tipalti’s strategic offerings - automating the accounts payable processes for mid market companies. From vendor management, to invoice processing, payment workflows, month-end reporting and reconciliation.In addition to working closely with your development teams, this role involves a high level of engagement with go to market and operations teams, as well as with Tipalti’s customers.
- 3+ years of experience with VueJs / Angular/ React or an equivalent JS framework
- 3+ years of experience in server-side web development stack, preferably: C#, .NET core
- Experience with DB such as: SQL Server, MongoDB
- Experience working with microfrontend & microservices - an advantage
- Solid understanding of MVC architecture, RESTful design patterns
- Strong knowledge of OO design and implementation
- Good communication skills
- BSc in computer sciences or equivalent
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.