Field Marketing Manager
About the Role:
We are looking for someone to enhance our partnership with the Sales organization, by managing a field marketing plan from conception to execution, in order to build and influence Tipalti’s sales pipeline, through a variety of marketing channels, including field marketing events, sales tools, ABM campaigns, regional programs, vertical/industry efforts, prospect targeting, and more.
This role will own the alignment for our digital verticals, supporting our sales team focused on our Global Partner Payables (GPP) business. The primary objective is to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs. The successful candidate will have the ability to build strong connections with key stakeholders, balance multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment, think strategically, analytically and creatively, executive effectively and have very strong attention to detail.
This individual will have a successful track record of strengthening valuable partnerships with Sales, to help them hit their quotas through field marketing strategies and tactics.
This role reports to the Director of Field and Events, and will be based in our Vancouver office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build a marketing plan aimed at influencing current accounts and sourcing net new business for our digital sales teams
- Partner with Sales leadership, Account Executives, Sales Development Reps, Customer Marketing and other key groups on cohesive marketing plans to support goals
- Assist aligned sales teams by driving contacts, engagements and Net New and Nurtured leads/opportunities
- Strategize, build and execute integrated demand-gen campaigns and programs that include events (both physical and virtual), email marketing, direct-mail marketing, digital & social, audience-relevant content, advocacy programs, customer success stories, and other elements of the marketing mix
- Plan and execute a mix of in-person and virtual field events, industry events, and user group sponsorships, in order to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing opportunities and deepen our existing customer & partner relationships.
- Align with the Portfolio Marketing team to incorporate solution positioning, product launches, roadmaps, personas & industry messaging, sales enablement tools, etc into the field marketing plans
- Work in conjunction with the ABM and integrated campaigns team, to deploy an ABM (Account-Based Marketing) approach to marketing strategies, plans and deliverables
- Identify insights and ideas that inform our field marketing strategy by becoming an expert on our industry, customers, prospects, and competition for our digital verticals
- Attend and manage field event & industry event programs, including implementation of a pre-event strategy and post-event follow up both internally and with prospects/customers
- Experience in field marketing, business development and/or event marketing
- Experience working at a B2B technology company, preferably SaaS
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time
- Ability to build strong partnerships and influence outcomes cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Detail oriented and the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Strategic and outcome-oriented mindset in the planning and execution of a high-impact marketing plan
- Crisis management skills with a solution oriented mindset. Must be adaptable to change and feedback
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti
Something looks off?