QA Automation Engineer
The GPP group is focused on our GPP payers. These types of customers are performing mass payments to different partners, and they use Tipalti to do so. GPP is one of Tipalti’s core products- the group is responsible for creating an innovative offer to our customers, that includes mobile onboarding for the customer’s partners, providing a modern API, and creating a cutting edge solution.
The GPP group works closely with other groups such as payments and platform, and also with different stakeholders in the company (operations, sales, solution consultants and more)
Tipalti is looking for a QA automation engineer to take part in the development and execution of the test automation for its global payment’s automation platform.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience as QA automation engineer (Web oriented) - must
- Experience writing e2e automated tests - must.
- Experience writing STP , STD - must.
- Experience with Selenium web driver - an advantage
- Experience with source control systems, preferably Git - an advantage.
- Experience with a relational database - an advantage.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting and technical skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.