Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for the health, retention, engagement, and adoption of our product with our customers. They will proactively reach out to their assigned accounts to build an adoption plan, set benchmarks and milestones, present business reviews, product solutions, review product usage, product releases, enhancements, discuss feedback, find ways to add-on new products, and make suggestions to improve the overall customer experience.
- Manage multiple clients during multiple stages of their product journey including rolling out new features, enhancements, integrations, and from ramping to full adoption.
- Understand the goals and priorities of the company in order to drive client success
- Work cross functionally to solve client issues
- Be a partner in the organization. Work with our sales, marketing, product, and operations teams to continuously optimize the business.
- 2 - 3 + years account management or customer success experience. ERP experience, accounts payable, fintech expertise, Zendesk, Salesforce, analytic reporting, and CSM tool experience is a plus.
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism.
- Ability to build compelling value-driven client facing presentations.
- Ability to gather complex requirements and work with a team to design a solution.
- Great at building relationships and working cross functionally.
- Ability to engage with all levels in an organization from the CEO, CFO, Accountant, etc.
We are one of the world’s fastest growing companies (Deloitte Fast 500, Inc. 500), recognized as a great place to work (The Business Times, Great Place to Work) and we are proud product leaders in our space (TrustRadius, IDC, Spend Matters, The SaaS Awards, CPA Practice Advisor and more). We’re committed to our customers and our team’s experience and success.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti
Something looks off?