Payment Operations Specialist
Payment Operations Specialist
We are looking for a talented Payment Operation Specialist to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and verifying the smooth operation of the Tipalti payments platform.
- Working with Tipalti’s engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve operational issues in a timely fashion.
- Interacting with Tipalti’s partners to troubleshoot and resolve operational issues in a timely fashion.
- Providing operational back-office support to Tipalti’s technical support teams.
- Sharing product feedback with Tipalti’s Product and R&D teams to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the Tipalti global payments platform.
- Excellent communications skills in English – written and oral.
- 2+ years experience with payment systems (Payouts) and/or working for a Fintech company.
- 2+ years of providing hands-on technical support at a SaaS company.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate for customer service and helping others.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with Ticketing Systems (Zendesk, JIRA, etc.).
- BA in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent that demonstrates quantitative and analytical orientation.
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.