Senior Customer Success Manager
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our customers achieve their desired outcomes with our products/services. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers, responsible for creating raving Tipalti fans by building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships. Your focus will be on the health of your customer relationships, experience, engagement, adoption, retention, and expansion of our product with some of our highest-profile, top-tier customers. In this role, you will proactively reach out to your assigned accounts, set benchmarks and milestones, present business reviews, product solutions, review product usage, product releases, enhancements, discuss feedback, suggest new products that will enhance their existing capabilities where we can, and make suggestions to improve the overall customer experience.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of 30+ clients during each stage of their journey including rolling out new features and enhancements, integrations, as well as ramping to full adoption
- Become an expert in our products/services and stay up-to-date with product enhancements
- Drive brand loyalty, customer satisfaction, and advocacy
- Monitor customer accounts to identify areas of improvements and proactively address any issues or concerns
- Uncover growth opportunities in your portfolio through upsells and cross sells
- Act as a point of escalation for customer issues and ensure a timely resolution
- Focus on net dollar retention and churn prevention
- Work closely with Sales, Sales Expert(s), Solutions Consultants, Implementation, Support, Product and Marketing to proactively collect, receive, share and action on feedback to drive collaboration and adoption.
- Provide mentorship and help with onboarding new team members.
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience, preferably in the Fintech space.
- ERP experience, accounts payable, ChurnZero, Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira, analytic reporting, and CSM tool experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of the fin tech industry and our products/services
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Ability to build compelling value-driven client facing presentations
- Ability to gather complex requirements and work with a team to design a solution
- Ability to engage with all levels in an organization from the CEO, CFO, Accountant, etc.
- Previous Project Management role or skills are a plus
- CPA/Accounting experience preferred
- This role is a hybrid position and requires you to be in office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.