Software Development Tech Lead
Tipalti is on the hunt for a passionate and dynamic Developer Experience Team Leader to guide our already stellar team to new heights.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infuse energy, creativity, and a hands-on approach to enhancing the productivity and collaboration of our devoted engineers.
If you have a flair for leadership, a knack for problem-solving, and a desire to influence the very heart of our engineering process,
we can't wait for you to join our mission to create an unparalleled developer experience at Tipalti.
- The role includes managing a team of 1-2 developers and a combination hands-on.
- Create a world-class developer experience at Tipalti.
- Understand the needs of our engineers and develop strategies to address them.
- Build the backlog & oversee the creation, implementation, and management of tools and processes designed to enhance developer productivity and satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement.
- Establish best practices for tool usage and workflow processes.
- Implement monitoring metrics to measure the effectiveness of developer tools and processes.
- Stay current with industry trends to ensure that Tipalti remains on the cutting edge of developer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years Experience working with .Net.
- Proven experience in a leadership role.
- Solid experience in creating and managing developer tools and workflows.
- Strong understanding of software development processes and agile methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess an independent mindset and be able to take initiatives and solve problems autonomously.
- B.Sc in computer sciences or equivalent
- Advantage - Experience with NodeJS stack.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.