Middle Infrastructure Software Engineer
Experienced Infrastructure Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Software Engineer to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
You will be responsible for:
- Innovating novel approaches that contribute to Tipalti's growth by enhancing conversion rates and generating leads.
- Developing, testing, and launching intricate new services to fuel innovative functionalities.
- Constructing fresh features within several core products, taking ownership of your team's commitments from the initial planning through production.
- Creating dependable, well-designed, and thoroughly tested systems.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, both in-person and remotely, to ensure synchronization and maximize the impact of each feature.
- Harnessing your passion and enthusiasm to cultivate an inclusive, collaborative, and enjoyable culture, fostering the team's expansion and integration.
- Engaging in the ongoing enhancement of work methods, tools, and technologies, in line with our commitment to independence, natural curiosity, and ownership.
- 3+ years of experience of server-side development using .Net.
- Solid experience with distributed systems & microservices architecture.
- Strong knowledge of OOP design and implementation.
- Strong ability to take ownership.
- Good communication skills.
- B.Sc in computer sciences or equivalent.
Experience in any of the following:
- Devops and building automation pipelines
- Frontend development
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.