Sales Development Representative
Following Tipalti’s incredible growth in the United States and the company’s recent $150m funding and $8b+ valuation, Tipalti is going global!
As one of our Sales Development Representative you’ll be joining our established UK sales team helping to support our continued growth in the Fintech space in the UK.
Our Sales Development Representatives are responsible for identifying and connecting with prospects via outbound channels and inbound marketing channels, speaking with decision-makers and discovering their business objectives and challenges to qualify how Tipalti can help them.
We invest heavily in our sales organization to ensure you have a best in class technology stack so you can engage your prospects. We use Sales Force, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Six Sense, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Chorus to enable you.
You'll Be Responsible For
- Identify and engage with key stakeholders within a prospective account through target account selling, outbound cold calling and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities and new meeting objectives
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Tipalti’s product line and value proposition
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management team
- Update and manage activities, opportunities and account information in Salesforce CRM
- Building relationships and working within a team-selling collaborative environment is what you are all about
- Curiosity - you are willing to ask questions and be coached, and always on the hunt to learn and think outside the box to evolve your prospecting approaches
- Collaboration - you seek help and help others and display a can-do attitude
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with ability to work independently, problem solve proactively and collaborate effectively with internal teams to deliver against your quote
- Startups excite you because you want the opportunity to contribute to building something special
What’s In It For You
- You will be part of a newly built team with high visibility in the organisation and clear growth paths when successful
- You will work on global and strategic accounts together with our Account Executives
- Monthly and quarterly initiatives, a great tech stack and regular training days
- You will get the support and coaching needed to become successful
- You will receive a base salary and a commission based on result, with the opportunity to earn thousands in uncapped commissions
- Tipalti has an amazing culture where we take care of our employees
Enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Tipalti share scheme (we are all owners)
- Private medical
- Hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday
- Phone/internet allowance
- Access to free external professional coaching sessions
- Multiple ERG groups celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive culture
- Fresh fruit, snacks & drinks
- Free Lunch on office days!
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.