Technical Account Manager
In your role as a Technical Account Manager, your focus will be to deliver proactive technical support and solutions to our growing customer base. This will involve resolving post-implementation technical support inquiries and you will also serve as a primary point of contact for your assigned customer accounts and their escalations.
You will be expected to have a solid understanding of Tipalti’s AP and ERP Integration products (e.g. Oracle NetSuite, Quickbooks etc.). You should be able to routinely act independently while researching as well as developing solutions for our customers.
- Independently manage support relationships for Tipalti’s top tier assigned accounts
- Provide proactive support by identifying, detecting and resolving issues even before customer has an opportunity to report them
- Set up routine touchpoints with assigned customer and be their technical advisor
- Provide white glove support to customers post-implementation (for 30-60 Days), ensuring successful onboarding to Tipalti platform
- Work internally with various teams (implementations, engineering, product, customer success) to ensure timely support for our customers
- Share product feedback with engineering, product, and the other internal stakeholders to drive product roadmap based on customer needs.
- Manage Ticketing (Zendesk), CRM (Salesforce), Issue Log (JIRA), Tipalti Admin Tools etc.
- Experience with Netsuite / QuickBooks or other ERP systems, knowledge of accounting is a big plus.
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical issues, post investigation
- Ability to manage high ticket volumes with proven ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- This is a hybrid position and requires you to be in office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Experience in working with Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA etc.
- Experience with Payments / Fintech
- Experience in an enterprise software or SAAS company
- Ability to read database tables using SQL queries
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.