Senior Software Engineer (Platform Team)
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join the Tipalti Platform Team.
Platform team is dedicated to crafting innovative solutions that empower the entire life cycle of our payers. From seamless onboarding experiences to dynamic configuration and ongoing maintenance, all the way to robust risk management.
Joining the Platform provides a unique opportunity to contribute to Tipalti's ongoing success and growth, working in close partnership with talented engineers, product managers, and analysts.
As a member of the Platform group, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the core of Tipalti’s code-base, with a wide influence across Tipalti’s domains and work with cross functional teams across the organization. You will drive the development of scalable, robust, and high-performance solutions that elevate user experiences and advance Tipalti's position as an industry leader.
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop, test, and launch new complex services to power new functionalities.
- You will be building new features, across a few core products, while owning your team’s deliverables from the planning stages to production.
- Build reliable, well-designed, and well-tested systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, in person and remotely, to ensure alignment and maximize the impact of every feature.
- Our key strength is our people - you will bring your passion and enthusiasm to create an inclusive, collaborative, fun culture and help the team grow to be a part of it.
- Our team regularly refines our methods of work, tools, and technologies. We value independence, natural curiosity, ownership, and the desire for constant improvement.
- Extensive experience in software development.
- .Net Framework, .Net Core.
- Experience with a major web development stack (C#, Vue/Angular/React).
- Strong knowledge of software design and passion for creating high-standard code.
- Experience with microservices architectures and message broker tools (e.g. RabbitMQ) - a major advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - a must.
- A team player - being able to communicate excellently with peers and colleagues.
- Articulate very well and be able to explain complex things in a simple way.
- Pleasant to work and talk with.
- Analytics skills / data driven mindset
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.