Digital Marketing Manager
About the job
The Digital Marketing Manager is an individual contributor role, managing Tipalti’s digital footprint, including marketing channels and marketing campaigns, pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, web referral initiatives, landing pages, blogs, and collaborating with internal and external partners on other marketing activities and initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Tipalti’s digital marketing channels and footprint, including full responsibility for:
- PPC, programmatic display ad campaigns and web referral initiatives
- SEO and conversion optimization testing programs across marketing
- Web referral initiatives, landing pages, blogs and other digital channels
- A/B testing and analysis
- Identifying new online audiences, and developing targeted audience- and UX-centric strategies focused on conversions
- Developing landing pages focused on conversions
- Managing and analyzing data, and identifying data-driven insights and opportunities for optimizing future campaigns
- Collaborate with teams within marketing and across Tipalti on:
- Budget development, allocation, tracking, reporting and general budget oversight
- Vendor relations and vendor management
- Creative requirements and requests
- Developing, scaling, and localizing GTM strategies and campaigns
- Maintain awareness of emerging and declining industry trends, practices, technologies, with a particular focus on efficiency and effectiveness
What you’ll need
- What you’ve learned:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Your background includes:
- 5+ years’ experience in full lifecycle campaign management concepts, strategies, processes and tools, including:
- Pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), web referral, and paid advertising campaigns
- Data platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Microsoft Excel required; Marketo and PowerBI preferred
- Content management tools and platforms such as HTML, CSS and Wordpress
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimization experience preferred
- Your skills include:
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong Search Engine Results Page (SERP) analysis skills, with the ability to incorporate findings into on-page content strategy
- Demonstrated ability to perform competitive analyses, identify opportunities, and translate to measurable strategies and actions
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing campaign briefs, wireframes and marketing copy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to partner collaboratively with globally diverse internal and external individuals and teams
Unique aspects of this role
- Travel: Minimal overnight travel (up to 5%)
- Normal workweek business hours within geographic location and time zone.
- May require flexibility to coordinate schedules across time zones with internal teams and external customers and contacts.
- Physical aspects:
- Position is located onsite/in-office three days per week.
- Prolonged sitting and/or standing at workstation.
- Prolonged computer and/or telephone usage.
- Ability to hear, understand and distinguish speech and other sounds.
- Visual acuity at close ranges.
We are always looking to speak with talent for future roles. This is a speculative position and by sharing your information with us we can contact you once a suitable position becomes available.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.