QA Automation Engineer (Platform Group)
.Joining the team you’ll be part of an energetic group of highly talented and passionate engineers! You’ll write E2E Automated tests for a Web based product, providing a robust test environment, take part in key technical decisions, closely working with stakeholders in defining and assuring the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of our SaaS platform.
- 4+ years of experience as QA Automation Engineer (Web Oriented)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver / WDIO
- Grasp of web development basics (HTML, CSS, JS, HTTP etc)
- Solid Interpersonal skills and proficiency in English
- Experience writing E2E Automated tests, preferably using Protractor / Jasmine
- Experience with a relational database (SQL etc)
- Experience with source control systems, preferably Git
- Experience from a Startup company
- Experience with Agile methodology
Nice to have:
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and technical skills.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.