Full Stack Engineer
We are Tipalti, we help finance teams at firms like GoPro, Twitter and Twitch automate their routine tasks and focus on driving their business forward. Following our incredible growth in the United States and the company’s recent $150m funding with a $8.3bn valuation, Tipalti is going global!
As we enter Europe, we have chosen London to establish our second tech hub. We have set up an engineering team based in a new central London office alongside product, sales and marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding tech hub in London. You will work closely with our Technology team in Tel Aviv and will be part of a highly skilled and enthusiastic team, developing our new Expense management tool.
As an Engineer you’ll build new products to significantly expand Tipalti’s offering to brand new areas. You will be backend focus so NodeJS skills are vital as well as an understanding of front end design, with a level of expertise with React /React Native.
As part of a cross-functional team, you will help product define, code, test, improve and maintain complex back-end services to power completely new functionalities to help our customers.
what you will do :
- You enjoy contributing all across the stack and enjoy learning technologies with various focus. We currently have adopted Domain Driven Design, Functional Programming and adopting Event Driven Architecture to implement our services. Our stack today is mostly C#, NodeJS, VueJS, React and React Native but we are always looking at how new technologies can help us build the perfect products.
- You love learning, sharing your knowledge and you show your teammates the best way to solve problems.
- You are at your best when collaborating with your fellow engineers and other functions, both in person and remotely. We conduct event storming and whiteboarding sessions to enable collaboration between team members and also between other teams.
- You want to own significant pieces of technology and be responsible for making them great.
- You care about building reliable, well designed and well-tested systems.
- You enjoy tech, have a broad knowledge and adapt to new products, projects and technologies quickly.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.