Talent Acquisition Partner
The primary purpose of Talent Acquisition (TA) is to ensure that Tipalti has the optimal resource profile for their current and long term needs by delivering proactive resourcing services that match resource supply with business demand. TA is accountable to each Tipalti function for the timeliness, cost, and quality of their hires.
We’re looking to hire an experienced TA Partner to serve as a business partner to cross-functional business leaders to drive the continued growth of Go-to-Market teams across EMEA.
You will be part of a global TA team and will participate in a number of different projects as we continue to build out our talent infrastructure.
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes for positions in a number of different functions up to Director level
- Champion diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of the hiring process from content of job descriptions, the building of sourcing plans, formulation of selection panels and candidate experience
- Partner and develop strong relationships with stakeholders to provide consultation on all aspects of the hiring process, continually analyzing and improving
- Build and continually enhance your knowledge of the functions you partner with, owning the delivery of the workforce plan and ensuring talent pools and pipelines are maintained accordingly
- Participate in and initiate continuous improvement projects
- Extensive experience as a full lifecycle talent acquisition professional with a track record of successful delivery across EMEA
- Experience of executing hires for Go-To-Market functions (ideally from a software company or broader tech organization) utilizing ATS & CRM systems
- Able to positively influence at all levels of an organisation up to C level and to develop valued relationships with Senior Executives, Managers and Candidates alike
- Highly effective prioritise, able to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills - fluent in use of metrics and delivery of actionable insights
- High levels of cultural awareness and agility to move seamlessly between various environments, ideally will have worked in and/or across different continents
- This role is a hybrid position and requires you to be in our Amsterdam office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.