Sales Development Representative
About the job
The successful candidate will be extremely driven, energetic, and passionate about ensuring the qualification and generation of new opportunities that will drive the company’s high growth numbers. They should have a passion for sales and a desire to want to grow and develop as a salesperson.
What you’ll do
- Lead generation through outbound account targeting, lead development, cold calling and multi-touch activity as well as following up on inbound marketing- generated leads
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads and new meeting objectives
- Eager to learn and continually develop oneself
- Embrace, adapt and contribute to an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrate accountability and ownership of personal success
- Work collaboratively with broader sales org to drive pipeline growth across sales teams
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Tipalti’s product and service value propositions.
- Understand in full, the prospecting processes and larger sales process of the sales organization.
- Show progression and desire to excel in the SDR role as well as interest and effort to gain knowledge and needed skills in larger sales org and parallel functions. Career Progression is supported and expected at Tipalti.
- Meet the agreed upon expectations of metrics; activity (calls and emails) as well as aligning to marketing initiatives needing outreach.
What you’ll need
- What you’ve learned:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Your background includes:
- Working knowledge of SFDC
- 1+ years inside sales software experience preferred
- Experience calling into the CXO level
- Proven Track Record with New Account Development
- Your skills include:
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes.
Unique aspects of this role
- Normal workweek business hours within geographic location and time zone.
- Position is located onsite/in-office three days per week.
- Physical aspects:
- Prolonged sitting and/or standing at workstation.
- Prolonged computer and/or telephone usage.
- Ability to hear, understand and distinguish speech and other sounds.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.