Customer Support Engineer
Customer Support Engineer
We are looking for a talented Customer Support Engineer to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship! Customer Support Engineer works directly with customers in identifying and resolving basic customer issues and needs.
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
You will be responsible for:
- Respond to customer inquiries and issues through Zendesk.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues with the product.
- Contribute to Support team projects and initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on customer-facing technical support.
- Experience in a SaaS and/or Fintech environment preferred.
- Experience working with ticketing systems (e.g., Zendesk) and/or CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Depending on the geographic location and business needs, may also require proficiency in the official language of the country or province.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities with detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem-identification and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with payment systems preferred.
- Experience with reading and understanding HTML and other code is helpful.
- Prolonged sitting and/or standing at workstation.
- Prolonged computer and/or telephone usage.
- Ability to hear, understand and distinguish speech and other sounds.
- Visual acuity at close ranges.
- Position is a hybrid in-office/remote role
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM Tbilisi time
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.