Strategic Initiatives Manager
- Work on complex, ambiguous challenges, covering all areas of the business - in an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Own project workstreams end-to-end – scoping, problem structuring, analysis, research and recommendations
- Conduct analyses and rigorous research to develop insights and solutions
- Work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and leaders across the business to develop implementable solutions
- Develop, track, and own implementation of cross functional strategic and/or operational programs, including: manage schedule and work plan, prepare and present periodical updates, track KPIs and measure progress, raise flags as needed
- Provide support with creating content for periodical Executive events
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in science, technology, engineering and/or mathematics
- MBA a plus
- 5+ years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree, preferably with a Tier 1 consulting house
- Strong problem-solving abilities and quantitative aptitude; intellectual curiosity
- Ability to drive change, impact, and be adaptable to a wide range of situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate effectively in a team
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.