If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, get-stuff-done, no BS environment, and looking to advance your product career by joining a top-notch product team – join the Tipalti team.
The Platform group is building solutions that support the entire life cycle of our customer - from onboarding, to configuration and maintenance, up to risk management.
Our goal is to streamline the entire life cycle so it is visible, efficient, and risk averse.
By integrating into our customers HR systems, ERPs, workflow and communication tools Tipalti is an integral part of our customers’ operation.
As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collect and manage requirements from various internal and external sources.
- Gather feedback from customers and inject it into the design cycle.
- Design advanced solutions for complex user experience challenges.
- Track and assist in the execution of product roadmaps, development schedules, and product/component designs.
- Work closely with the BI, Engineering and Design teams in Israel.
- Present product to prospects and customers and manage ongoing relationships with partners and suppliers.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3 years of hands-on Product Management experience, with proven success in delivering products.
- 3 years of hands-on practical experience in a WEB product, with proven success in defining advanced solutions - an advantage.
- Experience working directly with global clients, and streamlining processes.
- Technical background - advantage
- Domain knowledge of account payables and financial operations – an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
- Highly analytical background and proven attention to detail.
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, and ability to multitask.
- An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and to solve practical problems in a dynamic environment.
- Relevant academic degree - an advantage.
- Ability to work on PST AM hours occasionally and travel from time to time
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.