API Product Manager
If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, get-stuff-done, no BS environment, and want to advance your product career by joining a top-notch product team – you’ve come to the right place.
As an API Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and managing requirements from various internal and external sources.
- Gathering feedback from customers and injecting it into the dev cycle.
- Designing advanced, comprehensive solutions for developers integrating with Tipalti’s systems.
- Developing new user flows to support our integrations.
- Tracking and assisting in the execution of product roadmaps, development schedules, and product/component designs.
- Working closely with the BI, engineering and strategy teams.
- Presenting your product to prospects and customers and managing ongoing relationships with partners and suppliers.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on Product Management experience, with proven success in delivering products.
- Experience building API products or working with heavy integrations.
- Technical background - advantage
- Experience working directly with global clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to research and deeply understand customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to work on PST AM hours occasionally and travel from time to time.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.