Following Tipalti’s incredible growth in the United States and the company’s recent $150m funding and $8b+ valuation, Tipalti is going global!
As part of the newly launched Amsterdam team, now is the time to join, to lead and grow with this Fintech unicorn.
As the world’s only end-to-end global payables automation solution, Tipalti automates 80% of payables workload, enabling Finance teams and leaders to focus on what matters, enabling their business to achieve their strategic objectives. Over 1,500 customers, like GoPro, Twitter and Amazon Twitch, trust Tipalti to streamline $20b+ of supplier payments.
We are one of the world’s fastest growing companies (Deloitte Fast 500, Inc. 500), recognised as a great place to work (The Business Times, Great Place to Work) and proud product leaders in our space (TrustRadius, IDC, Spend Matters, The SaaS Awards, CPA Practice Advisor and more). We’re committed to our customers and our team’s experience and success.
We successfully entered Europe in 2021, we’re now investing heavily in the EU sales organisation. If you’re looking for that rare combination of ‘exciting, white space growth opportunity meets proven concept, success and foundations’, we’d love to hear from you.
As the Sales Manager, based in Amsterdam and reporting to the European Sales Director, you’ll lead a team of account executives selling Tipalti’s leading platform into European markets. We’re looking for a great coach who can lead a group of high performing, process oriented, value builders and anticipate the right leader will contribute greatly to, and share in, Tipalti’s high growth success. You’ll be supported by investment in SDR, Solutions Consultants, marketing, alliances, product and leadership. A collaborative manager who drives toward results is essential.
- Build and maintain a world-class European sales team that aligns with the go to market strategy of the company and market segment.
- Oversee and lead a team of Account Executives on all matters related to territory planning, pipeline inspection/management, forecasting and employee development.
- Hold regional accountability for accurately forecasting to the European Sales Director weekly.
- Actively participate in key opportunities across region.
- Meet monthly and quarterly new business sales objectives.
- Demonstrate clear and expert understanding of Tipalti’s sales process and product value propositions.
- Partner with departmental v-Team members to build and implement in-region sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Ensure mutually successful sales outcomes for our customers.
- Manage all applicable sales tools and maintain accountability of prescribed processes.
- Have a passion and track record in developing individual sales contributors.
- Directly manage 4-7 Account Executives
- Consistent track record of success managing a metric driven business in hyper-growth organisations.
- 5+ years sales management experience with demonstrable success leading through change.
- Strong business and finance acumen combined with experience selling to financial leaders (Finance Director, CFO, etc) preferred
- Excellent leader and coach. Ability to hire, train, motivate, and lead tactical accountabilities consistently across the team.
- Experience selling solutions for Accounts Payable, B2B Payments or Procurement is an advantage.
- Self-starter with excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Expert skills leading sales organisation through Salesforce.com required.
We are building a world-class sales organisation. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, proven company with a great solution to sell, join the Tipalti sales team and get ready to change the way payments are made!
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.