- This role will report to the VP of Alliances
- Manage four teams of Alliance Managers who support our referral partners' ERP ecosystems including NetSuite, Sage, Microsoft, SAP, Acumatica and more.
- Co-create and execute the strategic plan for North American referral partners.
- Build and execute tactical programs that recruit, onboard and enable partners to maintain a funnel of new partners and partner opportunities.
- Manage our program goals, track, analyze, and communicate effectiveness to optimize performance
- Ensure data integrity and quality across all revenue-related systems
- Work cross-functionally to drive innovation and improve organizational performance and dive key business development initiatives from creation to implementation
- Work closely with the entire field and internal sales teams, pre-sales engineers, and marketing to grow new and incremental revenue
- Build out a repeatable effective partner engagement models to nurture and drive mutual success to our partners and sales organization
- Drive automation to optimize processes
- Create reports, analysis, and insights to provide go-to-market (marketing, sales, and customer experience) leadership visibility into pipelines, forecasts, and KPIs based on Salesforce data
- Prior experience leading and managing an Alliances & BD team
- 10+ years of alliance and/or business development experience in the software / Fintech / payments industry
- A proven track record in scaling and growing a thriving business development, referral program
- Experience working in the ERP / accounting / financial management / financial ops domain and, in particular, working with this ecosystem is a big plus
- Strong executive presence and communication
- Past management experience a must, ideally with managing a multi-person Business Development organizations
- Builder mindset comfortable leading department operations, including partner operations for recruiting, onboarding, enablement, and nurturing
- Brings an existing network of relationships across target alliance partners
- Strong ability to drive execution of strategic initiatives and tactics.
- Experience developing, negotiating and closing partner deals
- Ability to sell people and partners on the vision and mission of Tipalti and of our partner program - get them emotionally and economically invested in the relationship
- Travel required on a monthly basis
- A willingness and passion to lead a team, while also driving your own execution
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Strong Salesforce.com utilization and process orientation
- Solid attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive quality execution
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
Anticipated base pay rate for this position: $185,000 - $200,000
- Variable (commission or bonus) pay rate will be paid in addition to base salary noted above
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.