You will do/be responsible for:
- Own the timely completion of all accounting activities during monthly close - B/S account reconciliations, invoice processing, cash payments, accruals, prepayments, etc.
- Process month-end journal entries, including accruals and prepayments.
- Assist with preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow statements) and reconciliation of all accounts balances.
- Help monitor the AR aging report and ensure timely receipts of customer payments.
- Monitor creditors/suppliers' balances and ensure timely payments according to payment terms for each supplier.
- Track all payments in & out of the company; manage and coordinate all vendor payments and expense reimbursements.
- Record all FA purchases and depreciation journal entries.
- Preparation and filing of quarterly UK VAT filings.
- Preparation of quarterly FS.
- Preparation and filing of statutory accounts.
- Review payroll documents prepared by third-party providers (ADP), ensuring appropriate changes are reflected in the ERP System.
- Work with external auditors and provide all required data for the yearly audit and tax return.
- Assist the FP&A team with any queries.
- Perform Accounting analysis, provide advice, and solve accounting and technical issues.
- Assist the Finance leadership in various ad-hoc financial planning & analysis and special projects, as needed.
- At least five years of experience
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Financial mindset and ability to translate business queries into financial analysis.
- Profoundly understands the relationships between P&L activities with balance sheet and cash flow.
- Proactive, focused, adaptable, team worker, responsible, dynamic, and result-oriented.
- Experienced in an SME preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Tech Savvy, hands-on experience with ERP and Reporting systems, Netsuite experience highly preferred.
- Fluent in English.
Enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Tipalti share scheme (we are all owners)
- Private medical
- Hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday
- Phone/internet allowance
- Access to free external professional coaching sessions
- Multiple ERG groups celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive culture
- Fresh fruit, snacks & drinks
- Free Lunch on office days!
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.