Customer Success Manager
Over the past 30 years, the world has seen a steady rise in feelings of isolation. At the same time, it’s become easier to connect with strangers around the world than neighbors around the corner. At Venn, we’re building a platform dedicated to driving real-world connections between people in their neighborhoods. Our mission is to help people create a sense of Belonging in their homes and neighborhoods.
A great resident experience needs more than digital rent payment and maintenance requests. It needs a personalized, community-focused renter journey from move-in to renewal, and everything in between. Venn’s platform provides a Resident-facing app that combines better property management features like single-tap rent payment and real-time maintenance requests with meaningful ways to connect with neighbors and the neighborhood; an Experience Hub enabling property managers a single view of all resident behaviors with insights on personalized actions that can promote retention and renewal; and our Venn Experts Team, the human face of our platform, trained experts that work closely with property management teams to transform the living experience and the business through real connections.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will serve as the primary point of contact for our customers and as the voice of the customer to our internal teams. You will drive adoption of the Venn platform, ensure programs and campaigns are being executed effectively, and effectively demonstrate value to the customer. By being an expert of the Venn platform, you are able to provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers. Customer Success Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Community, Product, and Data, to accelerate usage, relay customer needs and increase customer retention.
- Achieving excellent customer satisfaction and retention by sharing data-driven insights and stories demonstrating Venn’s value proposition
- Engaging newly launched customers to ensure adoption and increase product usage
- Understanding property management teams’ priorities and objectives and supporting them through Venn’s platform and initiatives
- Testing new processes, playbooks and programming strategies that best support customer goals
- Tracking and reporting on customer and user engagement internally and externally
- Providing hands-on support and training resources to customers, encouraging their self sufficiency in the platform
- Soliciting and responding to customer feedback, and finding ways to tailor and improve the partnership, including through data insights, stories, and creative initiatives
- Deftly navigating internal cross-functional departments and external stakeholders to achieve results effectively
- Leveraging strong analytical and project management skills to drive process and overall customer satisfaction
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing customer relationships in B2B SaaS companies
- Startup experience preferred, prop tech experience is a plus
- Highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize across multiple projects
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Effective and top-notch communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of comfort connecting with and speaking to new people
- Exposure to and familiarity with CRM tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Determined and results-oriented
- Collaborative team-player
- Bring a customer-first and builder mentality
- Passionate about communities and creating connection
- This role is hybrid in our NYC office.
- Willing to travel 10 - 20% of the time
For New York-based candidates, this position has an estimated annual salary range of $80,000 to $110,000, plus benefits and opportunities for equity. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors such as certifications. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.