At Venn, we believe that everyone deserves to feel a sense of belonging in their homes and neighborhoods. We are a B2B2C SaaS platform that brings together world-class technology and physical spaces to create heartwarming communities.
Our customers, multi-family owners and operators, understand the importance of resident experience for their success. We are on a mission to revolutionize the residential experience and impact millions of people.
Are you ready to be our neighbor and help us make a difference?
About the role
As our Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping our customer-focused product.
- You will collaborate closely with Engineering, Operations, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to lead the roadmap execution.
- By researching our verticals, user base, and competition, you will envision a winning product-market fit.
- You will own the product line life cycle, including developing, defining, and overseeing the product roadmap, and managing it to meet deliverables for the business.
- You will also own the existing development backlog and prioritize it based on business, stakeholder, and market needs.
- By extensively engaging with our users, you will gain first-hand insight into the user experience and needs from our product.
- You will secure stakeholder buy-in for the product vision and roadmap.
To be considered for this role,
- You must be a winner who wants to celebrate your wins with other winners.
- You must have at least 4 years of B2B/B2B2C product management experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience in managing a team of product managers is an advantage.
- Candidates with experience in Proptech/HRtech and/or Marketplace products will be given preference.
- You must have excellent communication and collaboration skills, as this role demands constant interactions and deliberations with other departmental directors.
- You must also have significant experience in working closely with R&D and product marketing teams on product execution, transforming user needs into product capabilities, and building up a plan.
- Experience working with US-based businesses and understanding their flows, usage, and personas is a must.
- You must be able to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
Join us in our mission to create a sense of belonging for everyone.
Apply now to be a part of our team!