Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You’ll Do Here
- A to Z: Knowing the intricacies of the contract from beginning to end, ensuring that it is closed in a timely, efficient and error-free manner.
- Devoted to detail: Verifying all paperwork is complete so that escrow closes on time and correctly.
- Following the money: Working with lenders and underwriters to ensure that all the I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed to fund and complete transactions.
- Relationship building: Establishing and maintaining relationships with essential industry players – agents, attorneys, lenders, surveyors and government agencies – that enable you to smoothly manage transactions.
- Business builder: Earning the confidence and trust of new agents and creating opportunities to market our business; retaining agents by providing them with white-glove service.
- Talent builder: Training escrow assistants to open opportunities for advancement; delegating, auditing work, answering questions and giving direction.
- Sealing the deal: Being present at closing and making it a positive, memorable experience for agents and buyers.
What you Bring
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent; take continuing education courses as required.
- Experience: Two to three years of escrow experience, both front- and back-end experience.
- Certification: Notary public and escrow officer licenses as per local regulatory requirements (Eg. in CA we require California Land Title Association requirements to qualify as an Onsite Manager for the California Department of Insurance).
- Industry awareness: Technical knowledge of closing process.
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite.
- Communications skills: Strong written and verbal skills to keep agents, buyers, sellers and all other parties up to date with the process and work with them to resolve issues.
- Medical (Anthem or Kaiser), Dental & Vision (MetLife)
- Long-Term Disability & Short-Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity Insurance (Aflac)
- 401k (Guideline), Life Insurance (MetLife) & Pet Insurance (Nationwide)
- Commuter benefits are offered in certain locations
- PTO, including Volunteer Days to give back to your community
- Annual Anniversary Perks, including professional development and sabbaticals!
- HomeLight Services to help you with buying and selling your home
The following compensation information is provided to comply with job posting disclosure requirements in Colorado, New York, Washington, and California.
Base Pay Range: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00, in addition to base pay you earn commissions. Base pay will vary depending on several factors, such as the position, location, qualifications of the individual, market conditions, and other operational business requirements.
HomeLight is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request and any accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Something looks off?