Office Coordinator, (Part-Time, 20 hours)
Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You’ll Do Here
- Support the smooth daily operation of the office by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Manage office supplies, ensuring that inventory is stocked and ordering supplies as needed.
- Greet and welcome visitors, ensuring they have a positive experience from the moment they enter the office.
- Assist in the development and implementation of office policies and procedures to maintain an organized and efficient workspace.
- Collaborate with the team in coordinating potential office moves, ensuring minimal disruption to workflow.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of company-wide events, including logistics and coordination.
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment, including shared spaces and meeting rooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members, ensuring that any office-related issues are addressed promptly.
What you Bring
- Previous experience in an administrative or coordination role is preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using office software, including Microsoft Office Suite or Google Workplace and basic knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle unexpected challenges with a positive attitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks.
- Flexibility to work part-time hours with the possibility of occasional adjustments based on office needs.
HomeLight is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request and any accommodation will be addressed confidentially.