Manager - Accounting
As an Manager - Accounting you will be reporting directly to the Director of Finance. You will be responsible for managing the International team and lead the accounting operations for numerous entities. You will be hands-on with daily accounting, audit, local compliance requirements along with helping to grow the team and managing external service provider relationships.You will also play an important leadership role in the Accounting organization around change management, technical advice, improving processes, scaling accounting, company infrastructure and operations.
What You’ll do:
- Oversee the daily accounting operations, including execution of operational accounting policy and general ledger responsibilities
- Implementing and improving processes/systems to grow the accounting function and safeguard the company
- Provide expertise on the implementation of accounting policies and the accounting for complex transactions
- Review draft contracts to ensure smooth technical accounting and operational use
- Manage the monthly financial close process, ensuring financial results are complete, prepared, materially correct and reported to executive management
- Manage teams across different regions with performance orientation to help grow accounting function with the business
- Coordinate completion of Statutory audits along with other local compliance requirements
- Work collaboratively in business partnering with the wider finance organization (operations finance, business finance, shared service center) and other key stakeholders across the business
- Assist with the financial integration of acquired entities
- Collaborate with Corporate and EMEA Accounting to develop and maintain accounting policies and internal control procedures to ensure proper accounting and identification of financial risks
What We Are Looking For:
- A people manager with experience leading international teams! You will also have experience independently running the complete preparation and review of monthly close processes
- You are a financial expert with a flexible mind, you are accurate and can you easily connect the dots.
- Recognized professional qualification (CA/CWA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent) with a minimum of 5+ years post qualified of experience.
- Capability to translate complex accounting rules to day-to-day working practice
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP, Ind AS, AND IFRS
- Knowledge and experience with Netsuite is an advantage
- You combine financial preciseness with great people & communication skills
- Conceptual and you are able to understand the big picture
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, ideally in a large, multinational company