Mid-Market Account Executive - London
Our team is looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join the growing sales team in London. We are looking for someone who is capable of influencing prospects, building strong relationships and closing complex, net new deals.
As a member of this team, you will manage the entire sales lifecycle from initial outreach to close and launch. Desire to succeed, effective communication, champion and internal/external collaboration are key skills in achieving success in this role.
What You'll Do
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and launch
- Develop strategies for closing opportunities within your assigned territory
- Generate net new meetings with potential customers using personalised outreach
- Leverage sales methodologies to uncover customer needs and pain points
- Interface and sell to multiple personas within target organisations
- Articulate our value proposition and products by using the appropriate sales qualification standards
- Responsible for all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
What We're Looking For
- 2-3+ years of experience in a full-cycle closing role ideally from SaaS
- 1-2+ years of selling to C-level executives in mid-market sized businesses
- Strong experience outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Current or previous experience selling into Finance preferred
- Use of sales methodologies such as MEDDICC, Challenger, etc.
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Growth mindset: an ability and desire to learn and pivot skill sets based on business needs