Senior iOS Software Engineer
At Navan, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a passionate Senior iOS Engineer to contribute to the design and development of core product features and services that power the TripActions app used by thousands of travelers on a daily basis.
Engineers at Navan are user-obsessed and work with the latest technologies to push our travel platform forward. The Travel Mobile team is responsible for the mobile booking and travel experience across Flights, Hotels, Trains and more. We strive to build a consumer-grade experience while meeting the needs of customers ranging in size from small startups to large, multinational enterprises.
The role: You’ll be at the center of focus at a hungry mobile-first startup. We are scaling our mobile development team and are looking for IOS engineers to own and help build out our vision of a new way to travel.
What You’ll Do:
- Re-imagine how people travel
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other roles across the company
- Analyze and optimize UI for quality, efficiency, and performance
- Mentor and provide guidance to other developers
- Live and breathe beautiful mobile experiences
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years writing, releasing, maintaining iOS code.
- Expertise in Swift
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK
- Experience using XCUITest for test development
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and profiling tools
- Ability to recognize and implement modern product design
- Experience developing applications that interact with complex web services
- Currently, have apps deployed on the iOS App Store
- An undeniable passion for travel