Staff Software Engineer
We are hiring a Backend Software Engineer for a team that is at the forefront of one of the most strategic initiatives of Navan located in TLV.
The team is leveraging advanced AI and ML technologies to streamline and optimize our customer support processes. The goal is to automate tasks that are currently performed by hundreds of human agents, with more efficient, accurate, and scalable software solutions. The team is a highly collaborative team, working closely with the CTO team and other key stakeholders in the Engineering organization.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s success and help shape the future of our customer support. If you are passionate about using cutting-edge technologies to solve complex problems and want to be part of a team that is driving innovation in customer support, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Building out and leading the development of new impactful product features
- Ensure the quality of the features you built, follow-up on usage/issues post release
- Work closely with product and design team to deliver new features that align with the needs of the business
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other engineers on the team
- Contribute and drive frameworks that lead to significant user experience improvements
- Assist the team in understanding and adopting new technologies
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong programming skills and CS fundamentals combined with 7+ years of experience building SaaS products in tech companies
- Proven programming experience with Java
- Experience building LLM based systems in production - Significant advantage
- Led and delivered complex projects from design phase to deployment and support
- Strong sense of ownership demonstrated through shipping production-quality code equipped with testing, monitoring and documentation
- Excellent communication skills working with stakeholders and domain experts across the company to design solutions to user problems