Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Navan is looking for an experienced Principal Sales Operations Analyst who thrives off driving long-term strategy development, strategic initiatives, and business performance across the sales and customer success organizations.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain books of business for our sales team members so sales is always focused on the best prospects/accounts.
- Develop scoring methodology to ensure AEs and SDRs are targeting the right accounts
- Support Sales Leadership to improve their analytical and operational needs which will allow them to win more business more efficiently.
- Architect and improve the current CRM for scalability in function, accuracy and reporting needs.
- Manage relationships with consultants and other third party partners.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Customer Success Operations to drive operational improvements across the GTM organization
- Be responsible for supporting company performance data, SFDC clean up and adoption, territory plans, and accuracy in forecast and pipeline generation.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of Sales Operations experience at an established B2B SaaS company
- Proficiency and experience within Salesforce
- Strong proficiency in Excel with experience using SQL
- Experience in GTM tool: Outreach, Zoominfo, forecasting/insight tools
- Comfort with ambiguity and operating independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on higher level strategy
- Analytical rigor, ability to support decisions with data, and ability to draw insights from disparate information sources
- A self-starter mentality, with the ability to drive work from conceptualization, to analysis, to recommendation and, at times, to implementation
- Strong executive presence, polished communication skills, and ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Can work well with a variety of cross functional stakeholders towards a common goal
- Start-up experience