Account Executive, Benelux
Join our founding European team while being part of an established and market-leading Fintech! You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of our company and shape the future of our business in Europe.
Join us on this exciting journey and be part of our success story!
As an Account Executive you'll be selling our leading SaaS Fintech solution into the Benelux and wider European market and will be part of a growing world-class sales organization.
Our Account Executives are responsible for delivering on revenue targets, by identifying new opportunities through outbound sales activity as well as inbound leads generated by our world class team of SDRs, Marketing & Alliance partners.
We’re looking for high performing, process oriented, value builders and anticipate the right candidates will contribute greatly to, and share in, Tipalti’s high growth success.
To support your success we invest heavily in our sales organization to ensure you have a best in class technology stack so you can engage your prospects. We use SalesForce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, 6Sense, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus and Clari to enable you.
You will be responsible for:
- Consistently over-achieving on sales targets through outbound & inbound sales activities within your target geos and ideal customer profiles
- Leading on discovery calls, deliver product demos, and guide customers through the sales process all the way to close
- Creating and execute Field Sales Campaigns to create demand
- Maintaining a high velocity of sales activity with a focus on qualification and closing
- Building out an account acquisition model that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts
- Developing, maintaining and executing Account Plans for identified strategic accounts.
- Aligning overall value messaging targeted towards the chief economic buyer in target accounts
- Engaging with C-level prospects to position Tipalti’s strategic value proposition and provide leadership across v-Team throughout the opportunity lifecycle
- Orchestrating client and internal teams to collaboratively build Joint Vision Roadmaps clearly outlining value creation for a prospects investment in Tipalti
- You will have a proven track record of selling SaaS or Software
- Focused on selling business value to Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- Exceeding your sales quota is something that you are used to - it drives you to be a consistent top performer
- Generating your own opportunities via outbound activities is part of your sales tool kit as well as working collaboratively with the SDR team to qualify and close inbound leads
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with ability to work independently, problem solve proactively, and collaborate effectively with internal teams to deliver against your quota
- Building relationships and working within a team-selling collaborative environment is what you are all about
- Startups excite you because you want the opportunity to contribute to building something special
Enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Tipalti share scheme (we are all owners)
- Private medical allowance
- Hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday + holiday allowance
- Travel allowance
- Phone/internet allowance
- Access to free external professional coaching sessions
- Multiple ERG groups celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive culture
- Fresh fruit, snacks & drinks
- Free Lunch on office days
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti
Something looks off?